SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

{Pin-tastic Tuesday} Chasing Rainbows

St. Patty's Day is upon us and I am feeling a lot of rainbow love this year.  Here are a few rainbow themed images that I pinned to my Prism Pinterest Board.




Rainbows  make me happy and want to skip!  I  remember trying to chase them as a kid to find a pot of gold....go figure.  These days, as I watch my little girl grow, everyday I  laugh at the funny things she does and how she reminds me of myself as a child....and even sometimes as an adult.

When I was growing up, I lived an area where I could feel like chasing rainbows was very real and magical, and luckily my neighborhood felt that way - it was called Dreamy Hollow, after all.  I know times have changed and I doubt I'd let her 3 feet from our house to even chase a butterfly, but I hope that no matter where the Mini Diva goes, that she will always be chasing rainbows and eventually find that pot o' gold!


Follow me on Pinterest for more inspiring images.  Feel free to repin the photos in this post by clicking on the photo description links below; clicking on source will take you to the direct link for the original post/image.

Washi Tape (source)
Rainbow Streamers (source)
Paper Rosettes (source)
Yarn Pom Pom Garland by Yours Truly (source)
Wall Art Print & Heart Wands (source)
Pot of Gold Treat Bag (source)
Crayon Monogram (source)
Rainbow Cookies (source)


2 comments:

  1. Great inspiration Keisha - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I love all of the use of color! Rainbows are so beautiful! Your work is wonderful and very inspiring! Great work, and very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails