SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Frankenstein Favor Box


Welcome to the 13 Days of Handmade Halloween!  I've gathered 13 of my FAVORITE blogging friends to share a handmade craft to get you in the Halloween spirit!   It's Day 8 and today Blanca from Creativities Galore is sharing a Frankenstein Favor Box! 



Hello everyone, Blanca here from Creativities Galore I am so excited to be a part of the 13 Days of Handmade Halloween. I am sharing a cute and easy Frankenstein gable box that can be used to hold party favors at your next Halloween party.


Frankenstein Gable Box by Creativities Galore

Let's get started by gathering our supplies
  • Green gable box
  • Card stock paper: black and gray
  • Googly eyes
  • Black marker
  • Glue

Frankenstein Gable Box 1
 

Next measure the black card stock paper to the length of the box and decide how thick you would like Frankensteins hair. Once you have the rectangle, cut out little triangles to form his hair. Glue the hair to the box.


Frankenstein Gable Box 2


Then glue the eyes to the box.


Frankenstein Gable Box 3

Now, cut out 2 bolts from the gray card stock and glue those to the side of the box.

Frankenstein Gable Box 4


Finally, with the black marker draw a mouth on your Frankenstein. I did a fun squiggly mouth on my box.

Frankenstein Gable Box 5

That's it, how easy right? Your little guests will love receiving these boxes as part of their party favors. Are you planning a Halloween party? Let me know in the comments below. To see more projects join me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Thank you Keisha for having me, I had fun creating this box!


Thanks Blanca, your Frankenstein treat box is super cute!   Looking for more Handmade Halloween treats, view our archives here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails