SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

{July 4th Ideas} Patriotic Fruit Pizza

I love fruit pizza and so do the kids! There are so many ways to make them and the possibilities are endless!  Here's a fun idea we whipped up for a Patriotic fruit pizza.



So, in my mind fruit pizza is super easy and kids love it!  All you need is-

  • Sugar Cookie Dough - I like Pillsbury, but I'm sure your own recipe is fine.  You can also try puff pastry or brownie mix as your pizza 'crust.'
  • Some type of cream to spread over the cookie once it's baked. - we use a vanilla frosting or Marshmallow fluff because the Mini Diva has dairy allergies, but you can mix a pack of cream cheese with sour cream or yogurt and use it as a spread or try my favorite fruit dip.
  • Fruit - sliced, diced or chopped- any fruit is fine, but since we're celebrating our great nation's holiday, I went with strawberries and blueberries!

Then follow these steps -










Dee-licious berries!!!!










If you want to try out some more fruit pizza ideas, check out my board on Pinterest - yes, I did create a Pinterest board full of fruit pizza :)



Linking this post to:


Bloom


     

4 comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails