I am especially crushing on those heart shaped fruit kabobs - how cute are those? Serve them with plain yogurt or my favorite fruit dip recipe:
Marshmallow Creme Fruit Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese - softened
- 8 ounces marshmallow cream
- ½ teaspoon raspberry flavoring
- Red food coloring (optional)
1. Combine the cream cheese and marshmallow cream in a bowl until combined.
2. Fold raspberry flavoring.
3. Add food coloring until you reach the desired color.
Tip: For a healthier option skip the raspberry flavoring and red food color and mix in 1/2 cup of fresh pureed raspberries or strawberries.