SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, March 21, 2011

{Keepin' It Crafty} Festive Pom Garland





Inspired by this post, I spent the better part of my weekend making a handful of these babies!  I plan on using them for The Mini Diva's Bubble-Riffic birthday party in April.


Determined to get them done I got up early Saturday morning (unheard of) and I headed out to my local Joann's Craft store and got me one a' deez and some yarn.  After hitting up a few other stores, I got home,  grilled some burgers, ate dinner, put Thing 1 and Thing 2 to bed, and me and my Mister ordered two movies On Demand then I got to pomming.  Four hours later, I'd made about forty poms!  The gals over at HonestlyWTF were right, making the poms are quite addicting, by 5 pm on Sunday, I'd made enough to make a pretty long garland.....


 Likey?  Me too.


I think they look like gumballs and will look just peachy with the other party decor.





1 comment:

  1. SO cute! I'm addicted to poms too... now thanks to you, I have something to do with them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails