SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, March 25, 2011

{Friday Freebie} I Heart Ikea and The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle

The Mini Diva's party is next weekend and although she might be thwarted with my threats of cancelling it due to her 'divattude', I know that there is no way I've invested all my God-given energy into this fête to let it fall by the wayside. That being said - look at all the cool stuff I've gotten (or still have to get) from Ikea for the party:



I love all the bright bold colors - just like colorful gumballs!

Ain't that chalkboard frame cute? I made one using Peel and Stick Slate Chalkboard Sheets but you may remember it from this Big Game event or this lovable and sweet party  . It's pretty versatile.  Hey, if you like it enough, why not leave a comment about this post, cause this here party mama is giving away three today! Just leave a comment below to win. Winners will be chosen at random and will be announced on April 1st! NO JOKE! (Get it???? April Fool's Day is that day and.........alrighty then.)

On another note, I'm considering making decorated sugar cookies for the party. Now, I have a serious aversion to making cookies period, don't ask me why, I have no clear explanation for it. Doesn't mean I don't like them, in fact, I love cookies. I guess making them is just not my thing - but cupcakes are.
Now, Imagine if you combine the two - what do ya get???? Cupcake Cookies, of course.

Look at these babies I found over at The Adventures of Sweet Sugar Belle. Ya'll, Miss Sweet Sugar Belle, certainly knows a thing or two about making and decorating sugar cookies. I found her blog last week and fell in heart with her eye candy cookies - LOVES IT!!!



Cute right? Check out her blog when you get a chance - Girlfriend's got mad skills, yo! LOL

1 comment:

  1. I love all the colors! I can't wait to see what you come up with for her party. Oh and I checked out the Sugar Belle blog and I can't wait to make Peeps cookies. They look delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails