SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

NEW!!!! Share Your Party with Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams


CALLING ALL PARTY PEOPLE!!!! 

There are so many of you outside the blogging world that are kind enough to share your party photos with me.  You are inspired by so many of the talented party planners and stylists in the blog world and what you, in turn, create is absolutely amazing.  That is why I'm so excited to annouce I just added a new Share Your Party page on my blog for anyone who wants to submit photos of their parties and have them featured on Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams! 

I receive at least 3 emails a month from so many creative people who share photos from their parties or folks looking for ideas to help with their parties.  I figured that a good way to get more party inspiration, outside of my own personal style, is to create a page where other people who have a love for throwing parties and entertaining can showcase their talents!

If you are interested in having your party featured click on the Share Your Party page link to find out how to get started.  As an added bonus, every month one featured party will be selected to receive the high honor of being named the party of the month!

So, are you ready to show off your party skills???? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails