SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, January 10, 2011

Straw Happy!

I am in love with paper straws!  I'm seeing them everywhere!!!  I ordered these babies last week for an event in April from the Sugar Diva:


My first infatuation with them was when I noticed them here.  Then I tried to find some and I could only find 3 basic colors and they were priced a bit high. Since then, however, I have seen them gain a lot of popularity. As a matter of fact, I just read a post about them here just today on Bakerella's site. I heart the way she used them in her milkshake cupcakes.

I also ordered summadeez too for Valentine's Day:


I can't wait till my order arrives, be sure to check out more of the fun party items available on the Sugar Diva's site.  The party goods are way too cute and priced just right!

Photo Credits: Sugar Diva


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you do with the straws!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kozykountrygirl I know....I am so excited to use them!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails