SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bubbles & Baubles Event Recap



Over the weekend I made a few 'Cupcake Wishes' confections for a my ol' chum Naleli with Quintessential Consultants. She is a jewelry consultant and hosted an event, 'Bubbles & Baubles' (If you remember I created an inspiration board for it) at local jewelry store, DRZ Jewelers and requested a variety of bite size desserts and a dessert table. I created the table as a Dessert Buffet and coordinated the desserts to match her color scheme of robin's egg blue & royal purple.

I made brownie pops (those are the ones on the purple cone), Triple Vanilla & Mocha Chocolate mini cupcakes – we put little decorative diamond rings on them for toppers, Coconut Cashew balls (SO GOOD!), Rice Crispy ‘Petit Fours’, and Raspberry Soufflé-teenies (a raspberry mousse served martini style). I also added some Lindor Truffles in champagne glasses.













The event was really nice and the store had the most unique collection of blinged out jewelry I've seen in a while.  Now I realize the reason I don’t like to wear a lot of gold is that I didn’t know how much I loved diamonds. So, now I’m a Diamond Diva!!!! LOL - Aaaayway, I met a lot of wonderful women and received a lot of compliments on everything.   If you're in the DC, MD, VA area please go to DRZ Jewelers - they have the most beautiful pieces & gift items at very reasonable prices.

Next on the agenda is to get my invitations printed and mailed out for the next event, the Where the Wild Things Are themed Halloween party for my two darlings.  I've recently started getting my daughter amped up about it by reading her the book every night before bed - by special request of course.   I've already started on decoration and dessert ideas, but there is lots more to come so stay tuned!
Keisha

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on this party. I love the color combo. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails