SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, July 24, 2009

Wild Things Party Decor



This will be a very short post. I've been having a case of the ickies this week. So, I only got a few things done for my 'Wild Things' party. I'm still working on a banner, tags & bags. Here is a sneak peek at some of the designs I've done for the Where the Wild Things Are party.



Now, the crown I designed myself but, I can't take credit for those adorable 3-D character figures. Those were courtesy of Joe at toy-a-day - check out his blog - it's neat! He makes a toy a day, you can print out the template and make some for yourself. I haven't decided whether I'm going to adjust the template and make favor boxes out of them, use them as a fun activity, or just decoration - maybe you can help me decide.

As I'm getting things together for my 'Wild Things' party, I'm also working on a Baby Elmo First Birthday party for my Little Chunkies, Tyrese - he's my grandson (long story folks, but yes, I have a grandson)! I hope his mama will let me get as carried away as I possibly can with the party decorations (HI APRIL!). I think this will be lots of fun! More on that party in the next few weeks.

In the meantime, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails