SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, December 11, 2015

Re-purposed Rubber Stamp Ornament


Holiday crafting is one of my favorite things to do during this time of the year.  I love digging through my stash to see what creative idea I can muster up from all of the stuff I have stowed away.  You know.....the kind of stuff you see on sale or on clearance and you sort of 'think' you're going to do something with it and then like 3.....5.....maybe 1 year later you find it during a big pre holiday clean-up :)....or is that just me?  Well, it's just that type of scenario that helped me come up with a creative way to re-purpose some of my rubber stamps! 





Learn how I took wood block stamps and turned them into festive Christmas tree ornaments over at Design Dazzle where I am guest blogging as part of the Christmas Wonderful series!  Follow the link here --> to make a wood block rubber stamp ornament.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails