SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, December 4, 2015

Low-Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip



Recently I have decided to take a new approach to how I eat and have switched to a low carb eating lifestyle.  I'll go into detail in another post about all of that, but, with this new way of eating, I'm always coming up with new ways to find meals and dishes that work for me.  As an example, I have a few holiday pot luck events coming up and I wanted to come up with recipes that I would love to be able to eat.  What I enjoy about eating low carb is that I still can gnosh on foods I really like....hot wings, stuffed jalapenos, steak, creamy cheesy just about anything and of course delicious veggies (yum).  So, what's a low carb loving girl like me to bring to a holiday pot luck?....I say, Buffalo Chicken Dip.....cause it's da bomb!

This is such an easy recipe to make with just a few basic ingredients.  If you're doing low carb, check the nutritional label of the brand you're using and be sure the carb count falls within the range of your daily allowance.   Otherwise, simply use your favorite brand for the ingredients listed.



Recipe:

10 oz Cut/shredded cooked chicken
1 Cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
1 Cup Ranch Dressing
8 oz Softened Cream Cheese
1 Cup Shredded Cheese
1 Chopped Scallion


Instructions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Reserving 1/4 cup of shredded cheese, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined and pour into a baking dish.  Top with with remaining cheese.
3. Bake for 30 -  40 minutes or until bubbling.

I plan to eat these with crisp mini peppers and celery, but you can also serve it with tiny toast bites, crackers or nacho chips!

Enjoy!

Print out the recipe here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails