SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

{Etsy Shop} Radiant Orchid Heart Pom Pom Garland

On my blog-cation, last month, I spent a lil' time making a few things.  One of them was a heart shaped pom pom garland.  I shared the photo on Instagram and was so excited when my party pal, Heather Snyder of Hello My Sweet wanted to use the garland in a photo shoot she was planning for Valentine's Day.  She was kind enough to share these gorgeous photos with me.



Heather shared that since Pantone's Color of the Year is Radiant Orchid, she wanted to do something for Valentine's day that featured those colors - and my garland matched her theme perfectly.



I love how it all came together, the macarons are so festive and the color is so vivid (God, I could use one of those right now).



Thanks to Heather for sharing these amazing photos with me!  I renamed the garland after Heather - it can be found in my Etsy shop!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness the garlands and the macarons look so perfect together! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails