SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, October 11, 2012

{New Series} HANDMADE HALLOWEEN

I am excited to announce a new holiday series that I've concocted in my crazy lil' brain....I'm sure the concept isn't all that new, but WHATEVS, I'm going with it.  I've rallied up a few of my crafty party planning pals to bring to you......WAIT FOR IT.....13 DAYS OF HANDMADE HALLOWEEN!



GO AHEAD JUMP UP AND DOWN WITH EXCITEMENT NOW!

Starting Monday, October 15th and ending on October 31st during the weekdays, I'll feature a new handmade Halloween craft, project or idea!  I can't wait to share the first 'treat' with you....you'll 'drop dead'.  TEE-HEE

Feel free to save the image above and add it as a button to your sites or FB pages - ya can even Tweet!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails