SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

{Pin-tastic Tuesday} Dollar Tree Pinterest Contest

Ya'll know that I dig Dollar Tree for various items to use for parties.  When I got my weekly email from Dollar Tree I was excited to find that they were holding a Pinterest contest where you Pin various products from the site and create a board with those items using a party theme of your choice.  The winner gets a $100 Dollar Tree gift card!

I automatically chose cupcakes for my themes and came up with a lil' sumthin-sumthin' for the board.  Here are a few items I selected.


All Photos via Dollar Tree

You can see more from this board here along with tips on how I would use the items for a party.  You can also check out some of the other items being pinned by other people or create your own to enter the contest!

OOOH - and while I'm on the subject of contests.....I entered the Circle of Moms Top 25 Party Planning Mamas of 2012 contest - would love your help you can either click the Circle of Moms button on my side bar or click here to vote!!!  One vote per day - and wouldn't ya just be the super most coolest person if you did place a vote every day???? ;)  THANKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails