SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, February 28, 2014

{Featured} Under the Sea Party in Polka Dot Balloon Magazine

I am so excited to have another one of my parties and printables featured in another AMAZING magazine.  My Mermaid themed Under the Sea Party printables have been in my shop for some time....unfortunately, I never had a chance to do anything amazing to showcase how adorable they were.  LUCKILY, I have some amazing friends in the party world.  So, I was elated when I was given an opportunity to showcase this collection in Polka Dot Balloon Magazine.

mermaid party, mermaid cupcakes, under the sea party, cupcakes, little mermaid


You can see my Under the Sea Party (p.38) and a host of festive parties shared by other talented designers in the Spring issue here!








2 comments:

  1. Love!!! You did such a Beautiful job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my sister's favorite theme. It's sweet, colorful and just suits a kid's innocence. Glad to be exploring the net and found great under the sea party ideas like this. THis is going to be my niece's party theme next year. yehey <3 God bless always! I would love to pin some photos from this post hope it's find with you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails