SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

{Whatever Wednesday} My Hot Mess of a Craft Room

I'm a HOT MESS....I mean, physically I am cute and all - but I'm messy!!!!  I can't help it - it's my momma's fault!  Every time I work on a project in my craft room/work space it is turned upside down and takes me almost a full day to get it back together.  It's a sad reality that I have to come clean about - (pun totally intended)!!!

Take a look.......


Told you....it is nothing nice.  This is what you see when you walk in the room....I didn't even share the other side of the room.....(next week, I promise)

This picture was taken in February...and it looks pretty much the same today.  I've straightened it up at least five times since then, but, it always gets back to this sad, sad state.  I even took an online course on organizing a craft room.......I'm serious!

I realized that in order to grow my business and not lose all of my hair, that I need some damn order in that room!  I am determined, going forward, to keep it organized, clean,tidy and fabulous!  I know you want to see if I can actually do it, so, I'll journal and track my progress weekly and share all the updates here and here and I'm giving myself six eight weeks to turn it around!!!!

WISH ME LUCK....AND ANY TIPS OR ADVICE ON ORGANIZING A CRAFT/WORKROOM SPACE IS APPRECIATED.


{Dear Sweet Baby Jesus, please don't make me look a fool trying to get my space organized in a timely fashion.....you know how wild and chaotic I am down there...like a crazy mad scientist in a lab mixing up formulas, 'cept my ingredients are paper, glue & scissors.....and a Cricut machine.....and two sided tape.....and yarn....to make them pom-pom garlands.....sorry for the shameless plug....but you know my heart, and it is good....now c'mon and work with me!!!! Amen.}





7 comments:

  1. You are too funny and that random pink slipper is killin me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Messy craft room = LOTS of creativity. At least that's what I tell myself.
    oh & I still see some floor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new follower, glad I found you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower and I agree with Staci

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you still have the extension to your old dining table--you never know when you might need that for a party:) Great post, has me smiling!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious!!! & I agree with Staci, Messy = Creative! I'm sure you'll get it together, if for no other reason, that to snap a picture for all of us to see!

    PS - I'm sure you were looking for that MISSING pink slipper for days! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails