SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

{Pin-tastic Tuesday} Melon Mango Tango

Inspired by a delicious cocktail I saw on another Pinterest board, I created these soft but vibrant colors to use in an upcoming party set.  They remind me of something very tropical....and now all I can think of is watermelon margaritas, white sand, and gentle breezes!

I created a Pinterest board with these colors in mind.  You can find direct links to the photos under the collage and a link to my board here.




Button Gift Packaging
Melon Rumballa
Orange Cake
Paper Straws
Chervon Paper Sacks

I can't wait to whip up a summertime party set using these colors - I love them!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE this palette and the board you created with it! So perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails