SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, February 3, 2012

{Thursday Inspiration} Valentine's Day Round-Up #1

{I know, I know.... it's Friday, but I had a really rough day yesterday and didn't get to do my post. So, I'm doing it today.}

There are soooo many fabulous Valentine creations and parties by my blogging buddies that I thought a Valentine's Day Round-Up was in order.  I'll  also have a series of round-up posts over the next few days so, be sure to check back often for more. Below are a few of my favorites thus far!

I just gotta love Pia from Cake Pop Fusion. She's participated in one of my bloggerversary giveaways and is a sweet blog buddy. I love the rose cake pop that she created.  It makes a perfect romantic Valentine, don't ya think?



Next up is Jennifer, from Double the Fun Parties with an adorable Sweetheart party that she created with  Kathy, from Tickled Peach Studios.  I can't tell ya what I like best about the party because it's all just so darn cute!



This Valentine's Day Spa Party was created by Christina, from Moodylicious Children's Spa and Christy from Itsy Belle.   What little girl wouldn't love to get her friends together a Valentine's spa day?



This Pixie Stix Valentine is sugary sweet by Emma, from My Creative Time who made this Valentine using craft tools from her own line of fabulous dies and stamp sets.   I love my paper crafts and this one here, is so fun!  



A woman who I immensely adore is Miss V!  Vanessa Valencia, from A Fanciful Twist.  I heart her whimsical and enchanted illustrations and artwork and completely fell in love with her when she sent my babies giant marshmallows.  I've even participated in some of her wild parties and she's celebrated my birthday with me!  So, I'd be remiss not to include her in my round-up after seeing these adorable printables she created this year for Valentine's Day.  


Valentines 3

If you're looking for more Valentine's Day Inspiration be sure to check back next week for another round-up!



Thanks for reading!!!
 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my party Keisha! Great features!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keisha~ this round up is great! I enjoyed seeing what everyone is doing.
    Love your blog!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including out Valentine's Day Spa Party! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these look so cute! Thanks for sharing such fun Valentine's ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool!! Thank you for including our Cake Pop Rose! We're blessed to be in such good company!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails