SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, August 15, 2011

{Party People} Carnival Party Collaboration

So I know I've been MIA for a few days, but I've got big and exciting things going on - which I will share with you later in the week......first thing's first, the winner of my Edible Cupcake Wrapper - and the lone entrant is - (drum roll please) the FABULOUS MONIQUE from Enchanted Expectations! I heart Monique, she's one of the first blog friends I made and she's very creative (and the reason why I spend endless hours in Home Goods). Check out her blog and to view all her fancy parties!

On to other business! I recently teamed up with fellow members from the Martha Stewart's Dreamers Into Doers, Party People group for a Carnival party styled by Amy Croushorn of Make it Mine Parties (hearts it). This party was a fabulous collaboration of super talented party gals, including, Jutta of The Lucky Elephant, Pia of Cake Pop Fusion, Kristal & Jen of Atutudes and myself. Each of us lent our talents and crafts to help make, what I think, is an absolutely adorable party!

I provided Amy with a festive yarn pom-pom garland similar to the one I made for my daughter's Bubble Gum Birthday Bash! The garland was used as decoration for her photo backdrop - look how cute it turned out!


This fancy tutu was created by Kristal & Jen of Atutudes and is absolutely adorable!


A 'charming' bracelet from The Lucky Elephant!


How fun are the clown cake pops from Pia of Cake Pop Fusion?!!!


To get more details about the party and to check out Amy's Party Ideas blog!



2 comments:

  1. Love it!. Congrats on the carnival party. Thanks for all the kind words. Can't wait to actually use my winnings!!!!! Love you too girlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Keisha for being a part of our Circus Carnival party! What a fun day and your pom pom garland made our photo booth just PERFECT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails