SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

{Celebrating} Happy Birthday 2 Me!


Today is my birthday!!!! Yeaaaahhh!!! It feels great to celebrate another year and to have great family and friends in my life. I'm so blessed to be able to do what I love and share it with my readers and customers. My birthday wish is that I'm able to continue to do it this year and in the many years that follow. Hopefully you all won't get bored with me and all my crazy and stick around ;)

I'm past the 35 year mark now, but I like to consider myself perpetually 25; so, to celebrate being a quarter of a century I'm giving all my Blog & Twitter followers and Facebook fans 25% off from my Etsy shop today and tomorrow!!!!

I'll be enjoying the rest of my week celebrating with my family and will check back in with a fun recap next week! Until then don't forget to enter the Edible Cupcake Wrappers giveaway as well as the awesome discount to my shop!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday. Cheers to another great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Happy Birthday. I say wow from all of the beautiful cakes pictured on your blog. It is so fun to look at them. I am going to share your site with my friend Nancy who sometimes makes cakes but loves to make cupcakes. Thanks for sharing. I would love for you to stop by our crafty blog if you want.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails