SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, August 1, 2011

{Cupcake Monday} Edible Cupcake Wrapper

I was absolutely over the moon when I got my Cricut Cake for Mother's Day and mentioned that I had a brilliant idea (in MY mind) to take my favorite treat - cupcakes - to another level! So, I made EDIBLE FONDANT CUPCAKE WRAPPERS!!!!


I finally got around to making one over the weekend and since I'm working on getting photos taken for my Mermaid Party Collection I thought an under the water themed wrapper would be appropriate.



I love the little fish!
 

What do you think???  Fun or what?  If you have a Cricut Machine and have the Cricut Lite Cupcake Wrappers cartridge - you can make your own with Fondant or Gum Paste.  I also think there are a few other new Party cartridges coming out that have cupcake wrappers in the collection. 

HOWEVER......since THIS GIRL is turning the big 2-5 (yeah right) on Wednesday, let's jump start the celebrating today and how's about I do a GIVEAWAY for A DOZEN FONDANT CUPCAKE WRAPPERS!!!!!  This would be a GREAT giveaway, especially for anyone currently planning a cupcake party or setting up a dessert table for a shower!!!

TO ENTER:
1. Check out the different wrappers available for the Cricut Lite Cupcake Wrapper (click on the 'images' tab under the product listing)
2.  Come back here and leave a comment below and let me know which design you like most.
3. Be a follower of this blog.
4. (Bonus Entry)  LIKE us on Facebook.
5. Please BE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ALONG WITH YOUR COMMENT so I can contact you - that's MUY IMPORTANTE!!!

The contest ends on Friday, August 8th at 10 pm and the winner will be announced on Wednesday, August 10th.

GOOD LUCK!!!!
(BTW - I'm updating my blog....myself- I probably should pay someone to do it - but I'm super cheap and always think that I can do a better job all on my own.  In a few weeks, I'll admit that I was overly ambitious and will most likely end up paying someone with more time and experience to do it for me.  In the meantime, please enjoy the various changes that will take place on this blog.  It should be quite entertaining!)

1 comment:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails