SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, May 26, 2011

{Creative Customers} Jedi's and Cookies and Cupcakes....OH MY!

Out of this world something is about this party!!!! You have to check out all the awesome details that my customer, the very creative, Kelly, created for her son Hayden's, 6th birthday!

 Kelly contacted me in early spring to create a custom photo invitation for Hayden's party and we came up with a really terrific product.  It's very cute (and so is little Hayden).....see?????


Using clip art that she purchased from my Etsy shop, she created her own signage, Jedi Training certificates, tags and bottle labels!  Kelly made the pool noodle light sabers, as well.  They're super easy to do - you might remember the ones I made for this party.

 



Kelly set up a STELLAR sweets table featuring Star Wars cookies designed by Christina over at Cookies are My Canvas.  A party-styling mama after my own heart, she found the perfect blue and orange swirl pops at an after Easter sale at FOUR different Wal-Marts! I love how she used a simple tin bucket filled with orange candies to anchor the pops!  So simple yet, so creative, no?  Speaking of creativity, it certainly runs in her family because Kelly's mom sewed all those Jedi robes for the party guests!  FUN!!!




I really loved all the attention to detail that Kelly paid to each component of the party.  It was a real pleasure working with her on the invitations and I'm so happy she chose to use Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams to help make Hayden's party out of this world!  Hey Kelly - YOU ROCK, GIRRRL!!!!!


Side Note:  The Star Wars party collection is my most popular custom party kit requested by my Etsy customers.  Ironically, I've never added the collection to the store; everyone saw the pictures from the party I styled and planned last year and contacted me to request items from the collection!  Don't ask me why it took me so long, but after seeing the great job Kelly did with the designs I figured it was about time to add it to the shop. 

So, without further ado, the Star Wars Party Kit is available in our Etsy shop!  Yeeeeeaaaahh - and may The Force be with you!



4 comments:

  1. WOO HOO to my BFF!!! She totally ROCKED out this party indeed!!! She is indeed so creative and always pays attention to every little detail to make a special party memory for her kiddos! Loved your artwork, too! Couldn't believe it when she showed me your party that it would totally go with her blue/orange lollis that she searched 4 Wal-Mart stores for! HA! *Ü* Added you to my Google reader! Are you on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing detail everywhere! Such a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This party is awesome! My six year old looking over my shoulder just said, "Oh WOW!". Great party and I love those light sabers!!! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This amazing!!! I wish I could have this when I was a kid. I'm a serious Star Wars fan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails