SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, October 6, 2017

Solar Light Ghosts

Woo-hoo - we are at Day Five of the 13 Days of Handmade Halloween and today's project is a fun idea is from our fabulous maker, Stephanie Knieram of Designs bySK.  These Solar Light Ghosts are so perfectly adorable!  I can totally see putting these up in the kids rooms as night lights and even staking a few along our walkway!




Thanks so much, Stephanie for sharing!  I am telling you that I have no idea how I'm going to find the time to make all of the wonderful projects that this year's makers are sharing!  I can't wait to share the next round of spooktacular projects.  Come back next Monday and see what's in store!

Until then, make sure you enter our giveaway!  Oriental Trading Company has provided us with a $75 Gift Card to those following along.  Oriental Trading Company is my go to online store for all my Halloween party goodies so, be sure to enter!



You can enter the giveaway by following our makers here:



Also, check out our Linky Party to see all the wonderful ideas being shared by our 13 Days of Handmade Halloween Makers!







LET'S GET SOCIAL!


Visit me @cwbdparties on InstagramFacebookTwitter and Pinterest and tag me when share your best crafting moments using craft ideas from my site!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails