SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

{Happy Customers} Red & White Valentine's Day Pompom Garland

I've known about the talented Brenda Byers, of Great Stitch for a long while and recently had a chance to meet her at BASH.  She's one of the sweetest people and I just heart her a lot!  A few months back she ordered a pompom garland from me to use in a photoshoot and I just wanted to share a few of the pics!











Everything looks absolutely adorable and I LOVE how she added the banner flags to it.  Thank you, +Brenda Byers for sharing the photos with me and for 'TURNING UP' the garland - I LOVE IT!  If you haven't seen Brenda's work go here, here and here!!!!

If you'd like to purchase the red & white garland, it is available in my Etsy shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails