SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, December 19, 2013

{DIY Gifts} Christmas Classroom or Teacher Gift with Oriental Trading

Today I am sharing probably the quickest and easiest classroom or teacher's gift to give for Christmas.  Call me crazy, but it's a bubble gum filled jar.  I know, I know, bubble gum and teacher's don't mix, but I love the idea, so I'm going with it.



Oriental Trading sent me the most adorable mini square plastic jars from their new to market products.  For my Christmas Wishes party, they sent me a big old bag of red gumballs.  So, what's a gal to do when she's got a huge package of gumballs to get rid of before her kids get to them....give em to other kids, of course!

So, here's how it's done.  Simply fill the jars with gumballs or other candy treats, if you choose....peppermints would be perfect for Xmas.....and then tie a pretty ribbon or baker's twine to it....then....add a tag from the Christmas Wishes printables available in my Etsy shop and you're done!


I told you it was quick and easy!!!!
 (Word to the wise:  The gumballs I used for this DIY are large, I would recommend a small gumball or candy.  I had a time getting these babies out of the jars).

Now, I'm really gonna flip your lid with another fun, maybe not so quick, but definitely easy, idea I have for these containers....check back tomorrow to read all about it!!!!


Items from Oriental Trading were provided free of charge by the company. Any opinions about the products are my own.  Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product(s) listed above.  No other type of compensation was received.

2 comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails