SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, April 15, 2013

{Cupcake Monday} Monster High Cupcake Toppers by Edible Details

Another year, another party, and I am SPENT (again)....I'll be sharing pictures once I go through them all,  In the meantime, here are the fondant cupcake toppers we used for the dessert table at my daughter's Monster High themed spa party over the weekend.


The edible fondant toppers were made by the talented Brittany Rumohr of Edible Details.  The toppers  really set off the whole dessert station and the kids got a kick out of them!  I even had a decorating conundrum with my cake and those toppers saved the day!!!!

My schedule has been packed and I knew I would not be able to 'do it all' this time around.  I chose to just let let go of the reigns in terms of making everything myself and instead selected to purchase from talented people I've been admiring and Brittany was one of my first choices.  I was so happy with every single little detail of the toppers....Brittany rocks, rocks, rocks, rocks!!!!!!  There is nothing better than to work with someone who can get your vision and deliver it.  She was a complete pleasure to work with and so accommodating. HUGE THANK YOU TO BRITTANY - HUGE!


4 comments:

  1. And now you rest...Love the toppers and I know what you mean about getting outside help. It's tough sometimes but it can save your sanity. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcake toppers look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo fun! I can't wait to see more of the party, those toppers are too cute! Happy Birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those little mirror toppers...so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails