SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, April 1, 2013

{Cupcake Monday} April Fool's Desserts Too Sweet to Eat

I just received the first item in a list of things I'm getting for The Mini Diva's Monster High Spa Party.


Cute right????

These 'lollipops' by Callise Soap Works & Such are part of my faux dessert table I'm creating for the party.  As I was perusing the pages of Etsy for other items to put onto the table, I found a bunch of soaps that really made me look twice.  Since today is April Fool's Day, I thought I'd share some other 'sweet treats' that can trick the eye!


You know I cannot have a party without cupcakes!  These little darlings look and smell like the real thing!



These macaron soaps might give the best French patisserie a run for it's money!



Hostess cupcake anyone?



I haven't really done push pops at my parties yet, but plan to now - how cute are these?!!!!


These rock candy swizzle sticks truly look like the real thing!


I could eat one right now - these cake pop soaps look delicious!


My daughter would trip out over these strawberry cookie wafers - she loves these things....they look so real!

Can you imagine what the girls will think when they see these treats on the table only to find out they're soap!  I'm sure it's going to be a fun time - I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails