SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, January 14, 2013

{Cupcake Monday} 2013 Valentine's Day Printables....Sneak Peek

Hello!  I hope everyone is off to a fantastic new year!  I am finally back up and running with my blogging & party biz.  The tail-end of 2012 was no cupcake-walk; so many out of whack things happened over the course of the last two months.  There was a flood in our basement caused by Sandy, the flu, my husband's heart attack (super-scary, but he's doing well now, thanks), the shooting at Newtown (a town not too far from the town I grew up in), my step-daughter being mauled by a dog (fun times) and the loss of two family members.  With all that happening, I still say that God is good - always.  With him, along the support and advice of some super sweet party gal-friends and my family, I made it through!  I say all that to say that despite what you might be going through, there is always someone else going through something right along with ya!  SPECIAL SHOUT OUT to my DiD gals for all your love!!!! ;)...

Speaking of love.....I have been working on two printable collections for Valentine's Day.  One collection, I actually started last year and didn't get to finish in time, so I figured why not feature it this year.  I'll be sharing photos from that collection later in the week.  The second collection, which you can catch a sneak peek of below, is too adorable....but I'm a bit biased.  It was loosely inspired by another party I did for my daughter a few years back.....but just a bit more updated; have a look-see!



The printables will be available in my Etsy shop this week!!!  In the meantime, you can check out my Bugs & Kisses and Pink Hearts collections!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails