SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Etsy Shop is Open!

UPDATE 8/22/10:   My bad - I didn't include a link to the store.....check it out here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CupcakeWishesStore

Wooooooooo-hooooooo!!!!!

Okay - so this is totally just making my week.  After figuring out had to add photos to my shop for listings and what not, I finally have got some products in the store.  Right now, I only have party packs, but each collection has items that can be purchased individually. 

Here's the store as it looks online - and I'm sorry that it looks so small - Blogger is straight up buggin'!



Now, as I was saying, the party packs show some of the collections I have available.  Anyone can purchase individual items like, invitations, thank you cards, party favors, banners, etc.  I just wanted to let you all know that it's open, but there is more to come!!!  I do intend to have a Grand Opening of sorts and there will be a special offer for my blog followers and Facebook fans!!!!!  Yeeeeaaaaahhh!!!!

Okay-okay.....I'm just really excited and I can't wait to add more, I have so many designs that I've made.....so check back soon and often!

6 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Can't wait till it's time to shop for my daughter's 10th birthday! Love the Etsy store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    But where is the link to your Etsy shop? I couldn't find it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks @Maria Beatrix! I forgot to add the link - it was added to the post today: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CupcakeWishesStore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keisha -
    i just found your blog on mbc. i just joined myself. i'm in northern virginia and i'm workin on building my photography business. i'd really appreciate it if you'd follow me as well.

    thanks,

    Kelli
    http://kellityusphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keisha - found your site on MBC, love it, fun stuff. i'd really appreciate it, if you'd follow me as well. oh, i'm in northern, virginia.
    thanks.

    kelli
    http://kellityusphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! Congrats to you! How exciting is this?? I'm also working toward this goal...and hopefully I will be there soon. {maybe after school starts...!} Good luck!!

    Hey - do you know if you can add an Etsy mini page or gadget to a blogger site? I thought I remember seeing this somewhere...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails