SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

How to Make a Googly Eye Headband

It's day two of the 13 Days of Handmade Halloween and EYE almost died when I saw this adorable headband idea from my sweet friend Nikki Willis from Tikkido.  





How awesome is this GooglyEye Headband?  CRAZY AWESOME - that's how awesome.  I mean...it's a simple project, affordable and super cute!  Check out how to make your own and head over to Nikki's blog for all the details.




Don't forget as you're following along to enter to win a $75 Gift Card from Oriental Trading Company - AND - to see all the projects by our 13 Days of Handmade Halloween Makers!








LET'S GET SOCIAL!
Visit me @cwbdparties on InstagramFacebookTwitter and Pinterest and tag me when share your best crafting moments using craft ideas from my site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails