SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

DIY Owl Costume

OMG the cute factor on today’s handmade project is off the charts adorable!  Welcome to Day 7 of the 13 Days of Handmade Halloween!  Today’s project is from the fabulous Miss Mimi Cute Lips!  She’s sharing how to make a DIY Owl Costume!





I mean……c’mon!  I told you the cute factor was off the charts adorable.  Now, go on and dig through your felt stash and get to making!  Snaps to you for Mimi for sharing this super cute costume!  I looooove it!

We’re past the halfway mark with some fantastic and fabulous Halloween crafts and projects.  If you’ve been following along, I hope you’re enjoying yourself and knee deep in hot glue, glitter, bat wings and felt!  


Have you heard about our awesome giveaway?
  Oriental Trading Company has provided us with a $75 Gift Card to those following along.  Oriental Trading Company is my go to online store for all my Halloween party goodies so, be sure to enter!


You can enter the giveaway by following our makers here:


Also, check out our Linky Party to see all the wonderful ideas being shared by our 13 Days of Handmade Halloween Makers!









LET'S GET SOCIAL!


Visit me @cwbdparties on InstagramFacebookTwitter and Pinterest and tag me when share your best crafting moments using craft ideas from my site!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails