SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

DIY Handmade Halloween Skeleton Trick or Treat Bag

Welcome to Day Three of the 13 Days of Handmade Halloween!  Today's crafty project has me singing that song, 'Dem Bones, Dem Bones.....'  I am SO loving this Skeleton Trick or Treat Bag created by the uber fabulous and crafty Jessica (who I secretly refer to in my head as JBR) from Everyday PartyMagazine


Pin and Share


Jess always comes up with the most unique and creative ideas....if you don't believe me....please visit her blog and magazine....you will not be disappointed.  I absolutely adore her and she's one of my people! 

While you're here, check out our #13DOHH2017 giveaway!  Oriental Trading Company has provided us with a $75 Gift Card to those following along.  Oriental Trading Company is my go to online store for all my Halloween party goodies so, be sure to enter!

You can enter here by following our makers here:





Also, check out our Linky Party to see all the wonderful ideas being shared by our 13 Days of Handmade Halloween Makers!  






Pin and Share

Pin and Share



LET'S GET SOCIAL!
Visit me @cwbdparties on InstagramFacebookTwitter and Pinterest and tag me when you share your best crafting moments using craft ideas from my site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails