SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, October 8, 2016

13 Days of Handmade Halloween 2016

It's that time of year again!

Halloween is near and I'm bringing back my 13 Days of Handmade Halloween series.  This year, I'm sharing creative content from 12 of my blogging friends and I couldn't be more excited about it!



Every Monday through Friday starting, October 10th through October 26th you will find a fun handmade Halloween project, printable or craft.  I always get so excited to see all the fun ideas my pals create each year.  On this year's roster I'll be sharing content from:




If you love Halloween as much as I do and are looking for the best creative ideas - you will want to be sure to follow this series!!!  Want to join in on the fun?  Use the hashtag #13DOHH2016 when you share your Halloween images on social media.  I'll choose three winners each for the most creative Halloween decor, costume to win a fun prize pack of Halloween goodies from me (open to US residents only).







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails