SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, August 7, 2015

Back-to-School Ideas and Crafts



Over the years, I've shared quite a few ways to celebrate the return of heading back to school.  So, I compiled a round up of  my best ideas that you can use to celebrate in your own way!




A Back to School Bus Stop Breakfast Bar takes a little bit of planning, but when using the tips I shared here, can be a fun way to send the neighborhood kids off to school!



wise owl-inspired party is a fun way to start or end the school year.  Celebrating a child's achievements is one of the best ways to keep young minds encouraged!






Here are some great ideas for tween population of students who are practically ruled by social media and all things trendy!  Remind them that school still is cool with these Notebook, Doodles and Highlighter themed printables.





Gather all your school supplies for homework help.  This school supply organizing caddy is perfect for keeping all those important items corralled in one space.





When it comes to school, sometimes, teacher's get most of the appreciation, as they should.  But, don't forget about your SCHOOL BUS DRIVER!  These printable bus themed tags I designed for The Party Teacher are a perfect way to say thank you to the folks who get our little ones to and from school safely!

Here is a fun set with a School Wall Art printable I created for Pretty My Party to celebrate a fun way to welcome little ones back to school.

If you loved these ideas and use any of the printables here, I would LOVE to see what you came up with!  Be sure to share your creations with me!  You can tag me @cwbdparties on all social media.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails