SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, December 22, 2014

{Throwback} Cupcakes & Cocktails New Year's Eve Toasting Station

I was going through a few of my old posts and saw this toasting station idea that I shared back in 2011 for New Year's Eve! 



I love how New Year's Eve ideas can be so timeless and classic.  For this idea, I set up a little area in my home - the buffet in my dining room - as a toasting station outfitted with cupcakes and champagne.  Following suit, I added festive pink and gold decor.  I also dressed up some of my cupcakes with the cutest little wraps to look like a tuxedos! 





I remember that I whipped this up on a whim - just for fun.  It's always nice to go back and look at how far I've come along.  I still use some of the items in these photos for parties and my photo skills are 'bar none' (haha!)

I'm currently finishing work on how I'm converting my holiday home to an easy New Year's Celebration! It's been a steady work in progress, as I'm getting over final school projects with the kids and battling colds (blech)  but, I'll share everything soon (definitely before Thursday/Christmas). 

I can't wait for 2015 - I'm excited for what this new year has in store for me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails