SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

{Etsy Shop} Christmas Holiday Yarn Pompom Garlands

I am not one to put the cart before the horse.  I like my Halloween to be followed by Thanksgiving and my Thanksgiving followed by Christmas and so on and so forth.  However, I do know that holiday shopping and decorating has started for many of you.  That being said, this will probably be my last Christmas-y post until after the Thanksgiving holiday.  LET THE TURKEY'S HAVE THEIR DAY!!!

You all know that I am crazy about yarn pompom garlands, it all started here, and I haven't stopped making these poofy babies since!  Every year, I've made some type of garland for my own holiday parties, but haven't really offered them in my shop.  That's all changing today, because, you can now choose from five NEW holiday yarn pompom garlands that are in my shop!  Yaaaaaay!!!  Be sure to check out the sweet offer for my readers at the end of this post.

I made all kinds with different themes in mind....


This one would be AWESOME for a very classic Christmas!  Can't go wrong with red, white and green, right?



How about Hanukkah?  I really love the blues in this garland.....and it works well for a Winter Festival or dare I say......a FROZEN themed birthday party.  Elsa would be proud.


For a more cheerful Christmas color scape, I made one with Cherry Red, Grass Green and Evergreen colors. 




For something more playful, I made two with bright colors.....I love the Cherry Red, Grass Green and Iced Aqua colors in this garland!



This one happens to be my fave!  I love pink!!!  So, a touch of pink to the cheerful pompom would work out great for a bright and colorful Christmas scene for your home!


I'm offering a sweet deal on all yarn pompom garlands in my Etsy shop. Use the code POMPOM15 at check out and receive 15% off your purchase of any yarn pompom garland over $20!  This offer will expire on Friday, November 21st - so act fast.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails