SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

{FEATURED} WE'RE KIND OF EVERYWHERE!

Your party girl is a little under the weather today, but I just wanted to share something before my last 13 Days of Handmade Halloween post (check it out tomorrow).

Today you can see my first online magazine feature in Everyday Party Magazine!  I styled a Christmas Candyland party for the mag and I'm so excited about it I could just spit!!!!  YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THE WHOLE MAG - IT LOOKS GREAT (MY PARTY IS ON PAGES 64-67)




I've been collaborating for a while with a few other fabulous with some of my party creations.  It's been kind of fun seeing my work on these other fab blogs.  A few months back, I created tiny witch hats for Flaired Affairs for an adorable Halloween tea party and just have to show you all the cuteness that it is!




I know, cute right?!!!  Check out everything from this amazing party here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails