SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

{Share Your Party} Mom & Daughter Parisian Burlesque Themed Birthday Celebration!

I recently received this amazing party submission from Talia Foster the creative lady behind Talia's Creative Printing and Vinyl Eloquence.  Talia threw an amazing Parisian Burlesque themed birthday soiree for her and her mom at a venue perfect for any French-inspired bash and provided entertainment that wowed her guests!

Here's the beautiful Talia and her mom!



I love the setting of their event - imagine it as a perfect outdoor cafe scene right out of the streets of Paris!



For my next birthday, I want one of these!  Talia's friend made these fab money trees!


Overall guest were treated as VIPs and very entertained.  I love the idea of a step and repeat as a photo backdrop.  Don't Talia and her friend look amazing all dressed up and ready to party?!!!!



Talia also surprised her guests with amazing stilt walkers, as well as magicians and a burlesque dancer!




She also did NOT disappoint in the sweets area - I love the fondant toppers used on the cupcakes, and you can't go wrong with chocolate dipped pretzel wands!



Miss Talia certainly pulled this party off with pizzazz, flair and style!!!!  All that an amazing Parisian Burlesque hemed bash should present.

Here's what Talia, says about her spectacular event:

So my mom and I are exactly 20 years apart and both of our birthdays are in the same month so for the last several years we have our birthday parties/dinners together. It's so much fun partying with my mom. a few years ago we had a Red Carpet/ Oscar Night Party. It was actually a surprise for her and she helped with the event and everything. Well a few months ago I posted on facebook that I was looking for a fun theme and it was suggested to do a Parisian Burlesque party. I loved that idea because I wanted to do a Paris theme but not focus too much on Paris alone.  My mom and I are BIG on entertainment for our events or events we host. What's a party without a little entertainment right? It's just a party. It's funny because our guests always know that we have something up our sleeve. lol


Invitations: I went with a Black Mettallic Gatefold sleeve  layered the inside with the invitation, a swarovski rhinestone in the center of the windmill, tied with a ribbon and embellished with a Hot Pink Marabou Feather. I also pirnted our envelops with a Paris stamp clipart.

Venue:
We had our party at the Detroit Historical Museum (One of our favorite venues). We went with small feather centerpieces as the venue is very well decorated with all of the exhibits so we didn't want to take away from that with those tall feather centerpieces.

Vendors:
Venue: Detroit Historical Museum
Entertainment: Stilt Walkers, Magician and Burlesque Dancer
Invitations/ Decor /Favors: Talia's Creative Printing and Event Favors
Bartenders: Mr Bartender
Wine Tasting Station: Chuck Jackson Jr.
Food: Mrs C's Catering
Dj: Mr Ray OShay

Make Up: Brandi Taylor of X-QuisiteLooks By Ms.Brandi Professional Makeup Artist
Photographer: Natashua Sanders of Sweet Peas & Stilettos Photography & Design
Cupcake Toppers: Sweetened by Kagi
Cupcakes: Talia's Creative Printing and Event Favors
Chocolate Dipped Pretzels: Dolci-Edible Pleasures
Event Coordinator: Talia Foster of Talia's Creative Printing -Fabulous Stationery and Event Favors



Thanks Talia, for sharing your party!  Connect with Talia: Facebook | Twitter | Blog | Pinterest | Etsy

8 comments:

  1. Ms. Talia went all out and created a beautiful event. So nice to find out thst she is in Detroit, only 90 miles from ehere I live. Love the entertainment also! Thank you so much Keisha for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Talia went all out and created a beautiful event. So nice to find out thst she is in Detroit, only 90 miles from ehere I live. Love the entertainment also! Thank you so much Keisha for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring our party! I love your commentary!
    Hi Sandra, we will have to meet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talia is the greatest! I have utilized her services for my Enchanted Princess Party this April and she was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talia is the greatest!!! I utilized her printing services for my Enchanted Princess Ball in April. She is so very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails