SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

{Pin-tastic....} Monster High SPA Party Ideas and Invitation First Look

I didn't get to share my Pin-tastic Tuesday post yesterday because I really wanted to share my Farm Stand Inspired Easter party & Free Printables with you.  So, I'm doing it today!  Yay!

I am in the process of planning The Mini Diva's birthday party this year.  If you've been reading this blog for a while, you know that I am no fan of the cookie cutter licensed party decor.  It has it's place.....just not for me.  So, I saw this as a challenge to give my daughter the theme she wants without it being so character focused.  My plan is to have a 'freakishly fabulous' spa party.....with pops of Monster High elements tossed in the mix. There is no better place to go these days than Pinterest for a little inspiration.  Check out the board I'm currently adding ideas to.....it's very spa-inspired ;):


Sources: Paper Wrapped Soap, Carnation Centerpiece, Pedicure Slippers, Sparkly Lip Balm

Here's a sneaky-poo first look at the invitation!


I can't wait to share all the different projects I'm working on for my baby girl's bash....so stay tuned!!!

(P.S. You can keep up to date with all the behind-the-scenes CW&BD cray-cray on Instagram!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails