SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

{Cupcake Monday} Rainbow Sprinkled Frosting

(Yes.....I know it's Tuesday.....let's carry on.....)



Remember those colorful be-speckled cupcakes I made for the MG Party Impression St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Party?  Well....here's a little pin-worthy photo tutorial for ya!





When you're finished, top them with these adorable toppers from my St. Patrick's Day printable set!


These cupcakes were a hit at the Sibert household....even the husband ate a few....and he's not a big time sweets person.  I made the cupcakes in pretty much the same way as the frosting.  Just add sprinkles to any white or vanilla cake recipe you prefer.  You can even purchase the Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix and frosting.....but I think homemade sweets are much tastier :) don't you?

Linking up here:




1 comment:

  1. Adorable! And I guess that was 'gentle' folding in that you did...the sprinkles are so evenly distributed in the frosting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails