SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

{Etsy Shop} New Collection Valentine's Day XOXO & Love




On Monday's post I showed you a sneak peek of one of two NEW Valentine's Day Collections I was working on.  I am excited to share the rest of the first collection with you.

I love combining pinks, reds and blues together.  This set is a fun display of my favorite color pairings and patterns - dots & stripes.  I really wanted the collection to be modern, a bit trendy, but at the same timeless...and I think I nailed it (pats self on back).  The printables work well for both kid's parties and adult parties.




When you purchase the printable set you will receive:
5x7 Personalized Invitation
5x7 Blank Thank You Note
Two 4.5" square Valentine's
Four Heart shaped cut outs - to make a banner or for hanging decor
Two 7.5x10" signs that read 'XOXO' and 'Happy Valentine's Day'
One Sheet of Party Dots to use as cupcake toppers, tags or embellishment
Two styles of Cupcake Wrappers
Four blank 3.25 x 4 folded tent cards in four styles for food buffets or place cards
Candy Bar Wrappers to fit a 1.55oz Hershey Bar
Straw Flags in five different patterns
Decorative pennant banner
Five sheets coordinating patterned paper 

You can get your invite personalized!!!!



You can cut strips of patterned paper and wrap them around water bottles or soda bottles to create your own bottle bands!



This decorative flag banner makes a fabulous backdrop to your sweets buffet or hang along a mantle or window as a garland!


The heart shaped cut outs can be adhered to a length of ribbon or twine to create a banner, or used as cards, tags or hanging decor - sooooo many possibilities! 


There are two signs you can print!  XOXO or Happy Valentine's Day (Not Shown) - This would look great on a mantle!!!



Hope you love the set as much as I do. I'll be sharing more ideas on how to make the most of this collection in the next few weeks.  In the meantime, you can purchase your printables in my Etsy shop.





1 comment:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails