SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, October 11, 2012

{Etsy Shop} NEW ITEMS! Pretty Poms, Parties to Go & Halloween Printables!

While you await my latest Craft Room Update ;) I thought I would share some long overdue 'NEW' items that I've recently added to the Etsy shop!

Can you believe I created this Abby Cadabby inspired POOF!  Pom wand over a year and a half ago????
 


I've made several rainbow garlands for custom orders in the past year.....and now I'm finally adding them to the shop, YAY!



This fun carnival/circus inspired items are part of one of my ready-made party-to-go collections.  Remember when I used them in this vendor event display?



Finally, these Halloween printables were created for recent party I styled for MG Party Impressions.
Hope you enjoyed taking a peek at the new items and please feel free to stop by the shop and take a look at some of the other fun party items available.

Thanks!


3 comments:

  1. So many pretty things Keisha. I'm tired for you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keisha,your party poms are super cute! My kids wanted to make some new and exciting Halloween decor and that would be just perfect since I have tons of yarn (everywhere) in my house :)Thank you for being such inspiration !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails