SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, October 11, 2012

{Etsy Shop} NEW ITEMS! Pretty Poms, Parties to Go & Halloween Printables!

While you await my latest Craft Room Update ;) I thought I would share some long overdue 'NEW' items that I've recently added to the Etsy shop!

Can you believe I created this Abby Cadabby inspired POOF!  Pom wand over a year and a half ago????
 


I've made several rainbow garlands for custom orders in the past year.....and now I'm finally adding them to the shop, YAY!



This fun carnival/circus inspired items are part of one of my ready-made party-to-go collections.  Remember when I used them in this vendor event display?



Finally, these Halloween printables were created for recent party I styled for MG Party Impressions.
Hope you enjoyed taking a peek at the new items and please feel free to stop by the shop and take a look at some of the other fun party items available.

Thanks!


Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails