SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, October 5, 2012

{Craft Room Makeover} Week 4 - The Wipe Down

Okay - so technically we really aren't in week 4......but let's pretend that I'm staying on task and updating accordingly, m'kay?

This week, after finishing up a 'major' Halloween shoot, I hunkered down (don't you love the word hunkered?) and cleaned up that mess of a room.  Mind you I didn't say it was all the way organized or fantastically decorated.  I just cleaned it.....and that for me, my friends, is a MAJOR accomplishment!

Have a look-see:

Aside from that mess of a 'vision board' It's cleeeeaaaannn!!!!


This is work table #2 - I was finishing up my Witch themed party projects when I snapped this.  That cute polka dot storage bag is a ThirtyOne bag - I love it....and I have more....and if you don't know about them... you must.



I moved the bag over so you can see my clean work space.....so proud of myself!

So, again, this is my main work table, I have my Cricut Expressions 2 to the left of me and then all my other crafting tools that I mainly use on the table, my ATG gun, a variety of random scissors, a self healing mat lots of adhesives and that desk lamp was a gift from my lovely husband....always thinking of me.  There's another Thirty-One bag.....and every crafter needs baby wipes!!!!!  

There does happen to be a pile of yarn and ribbon haphazardly placed in baskets....but they have a place and hopefully in the next update you'll be thoroughly impressed with how I organize them (crossing fingers).


Here's a better shot of my work table.


I want to also share these adorbs thrift store finds that I purchased over the summer I used the frames for my Wine Tasting Party and this Princess party (that I still have to sift through photos of so's I can share).  My neighbor hipped me to a thrift store down the street from us....that I never knew was a thrift store....and let me tell you what, I LOVES IT!!!!  There is so much in there and I keep finding party type things for $3-$4.....it's my new bliss!

I love me a fancy scroll frame!!!!  All the flourish and detail.....these make me VERY happy.



This is NOT a cake stand.  It's two fancy bracket shelves that I have held together with a binder clip (you can't see it).  I tested a cake on it - and it works!  Can you believe it????  IN. LOVE.




Now, this is just for me.....ain't it sweet?


So true.....so true......

Hope you enjoyed my update.  Now, I'm off to conquer another fabulous Halloween affair - can't wait to share with you all the adventures, next week!

Have a GREAT weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails