SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, April 13, 2012

{Etsy Shop} NEW PRINTABLES!!!!! Robot Party Collection

I just wanted to share a new printable collection that  I just added to my Etsy shop!



It's a Robot Party Collection and it's just too cute!!!!

The deluxe printable pack comes with everything you need to create a perfectly styled party!

I designed another version of the kit in a Yellow/Teal combination that is more girl friendly - because who says girls don't like Robots???  It still works for boys too - but I loved both color combinations, so I'm adding them each to the shop!







I'm steadily transitioning my current party kits to printables as I continue to update my shop with my Party-to-Go Kits. Feel free to check out the shop and have a look around!




6 comments:

  1. So cute Keisha! Great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'a a huge party pack Keisha. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This designs are super cool! I just had a robot party for my son, I wish I saw it earlier !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute collection! I love the personalized banner it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Its super cute:) I am a new follower of your beautiful blog from dreamers into doers! Please stop by our blog at http://uniquemargarita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails