SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, January 26, 2012

{Good Reads} Amy Atlas' Sweet Designs

If you know about parties and sweets tables, then you know about Amy Atlas! If not.....here's what you've been missing.

 Amy is gal after my own heart. Her delicious treats and eye for detail makes each of her confection-filled table creations a delightful masterpiece. She is coming out with a book in April and I'm just too excited about it.  The book, Sweet Designs: Bake It, Craft It, Style It is available for pre-order today on Amazon!


I already ordered mine and am waiting in anticipation for it!!!  Head on over to Amazon and order yours now!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This should be a fabulous party resource! Lots of buzz about it already on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lissa - I KNOW! I am really excited about it. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails