SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, January 30, 2012

{Cupcake Monday} Heart Shaped Strawberry Marshmallow Cream Filled Cupcakes

I originally made these delicious heart shaped strawberry cream filled cupcakes to use in the photos for my Valentine's Day Pink Hearts Printable Party Set.  Eventually, I decided to use  these cupcakes instead.   So, I thought I would share the recipe for the marshmallow cream filling in case you wanted to make your own!




This recipe is not anything fancy and very easy to make....and I didn't measure my ingredients when I made the cream filling - but the measurements shown are a guesstimate. You can always add more or less depending on your taste and amount of cupcakes you're making.  You can also flavor the marshmallow cream with other purees, like blueberry, apricot or raspberry!

Heart Shaped Strawberry Marshmallow Cream Filled Cupcakes














Ingredients: 
Favorite chocolate cupcakes 
1/2 (8-10 oz) bag mini marshmallows 
1 tbsp water 
1/4 cup pureed strawberries (you can also use preserves) 

 Directions 
1. In a microwave safe bowl combine marshmallows and water. Melt in the microwave for 30 seconds. 
2. Allow to cool for 5-8 minutes. 
3. Stir in strawberries until combined, set aside. 
4. Using a small paring knife cut heart shapes into cupcakes or use this technique
5. Fill cupcakes with cream filling using a pastry or Zip-Loc bag.   
6.  Eat and enjoy!





4 comments:

  1. Keisha, those are so cute! Thanks for the great idea! And, I love how you guesstimate!! Makes me happy to know I am not the only one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOA NOITE,ESTAO UM ENCANTO,PARABENS,BJS
    CHOCOLATESDOCEMEL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails