SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading...

Monday, December 12, 2011

{Happy Customers} Pink, Yellow & Grey Whale Themed 1st Birthday

Last week I shared a cute Etsy customer photo with you of her daughter sporting a Birthday Girl party hat from my Whale of a Time Party Kit. The customer, Esther (an absolute gem of a client) wanted the colors changed and it went from me changing the invite to re-working the whole set. I loved the colors and am soooo happy with how everything turned out. She was kind enough to share more photos from the party!

A pennant banner for Miss Jalya!


A fun timeline photo banner of Jayla's first twelve months.  I used my Cricut to create the Whales and letters - this was such a fun project to work on.

A beautiful Wishing Tree was displayed for guests to write their wishes for Jayla!



Jayla's cake - with a fondant topper created to look like the whale in the party set - CUTE!

I love using scalloped cupcake toppers for little girl parties - just darling!

I love using colorful tags for party favors.  Esther sent guests home with #1 shaped sugar cookies - loved these.


Esther also wanted a high chair bunting.  I used smaller flags from the patterned paper I created for the set and added paper rosettes to them and topped the rosettes with party dots!

More gorgeous party details.....


Super adorable and fabulously girly - Miss Jayla - Happy Birthday!


I loved changing up this set for Esther & Jayla and wish them many more fabulous celebrations and wishes!

Photo Credits: DnA Wylie Photography 


 

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails