SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, October 17, 2011

{Cupcake Monday} Halloween Cupcake Monsters

Meet Alfred, Edgar and George, three lovable cupcake monsters I created in my cupcake laboratory!

Alfred, doesn't say much, but does like to keep an 'eye' on things.

Edgar, is a somber fellow and enjoys to dine on slime and spiders - but he is a bit touchy.

Then there is George, he's a good listener but, he doesn't wash much and sometimes gets things caught in his fur. Even though he tends to be the happiest of the group....he can be a bit envious at times.....wonder why????
Tee-Hee - I'm such a corn ball! You too can make lovable cupcake monsters with just a few bits of candy, sprinkles, frosting and LOTS of imagination. They're perfect treats, especially if your Halloween theme this year has anything to do with Monsters or Aliens!!! Check back later in the week because I will have a tutorial on how to make your own!




9 comments:

  1. Cute bunch of cupcakes I like the green ones with the candy corn ears, they're kinda cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lindsay - thanks! I love monsters too - especially the two little ones that always seem to follow me around shouting 'MOM!' 'MAMA!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Linda - Yes, I love the green one too - reminds me of one of the Sesame Street monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Keisha!! Happy little monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, Keisha! Love the happy little monsters!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails