SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, September 15, 2011

{Thursday Inspiration} Candy Corn-u-copia

I tell ya, candy corn is my FAVORITE Halloween candy. There's just something about the salty-sweet deliciousness of the little candy kernels that get me all excited; so much so, I was inspired to create an inspiration board in honor of this tiny honey of a confection.

 Without further ado, I give you CANDY CORN!!!

It's not just about candy corn here folks, I'm slowly building up to something...and I am excited to share some details with you, but you will have to keep coming back to find out what my crazy brain is cooking up.

In the meantime, I hope this board inspires you for Halloween!

Photo Credits:
Candy Corn Cupcake Cones
candy corn favor candy corn jars
candy corn outdoor decorations candy corn 
fluffy poms 
candy corn wreath with ghost candy corn party hats
candy corn pouch
candy corn cupcake stand
candy corn tree candy corn jar
Candy corn girl with bow
candy corn dress


1 comment:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails